You can create a game by two different ways. The first one, recommended and the most correct method is to place a seek. The second one is to manually find a seek of other users and accept it. We will not discuss the latter as you shouldn't have any particular problems with it: you either accept or decline conditions of the seek. So let's discuss the first way.
- Click on "Play" button. Say, being on the Home Page.
- You will see a window to place a seek. If you're a first time visitor to our site, you have to type in the code shown on the picture. Here you can also select the most appropriate time control.
You can find more details regarding settings of a seek in the next post.
- After pressing "Send" button, the server will start looking for an appropriate partner. As soon as he/she will be found, a game will be created for you and you will be automatically transferred to a chess applet's page.
So the game is already created and we wish you all the best on your check patterns!
Before making a move or right during the game you can change the style of your chessboard or pieces using corresponding buttons.
You can find more details regarding all capabilities and buttons of the chess applet in the next post.
After the game is finished you will see something like this window:
- Challenge you opponent for an iterated game on the same terms.
- Place a general seek on the same terms.
- Analyze the game. You will stay in the applet.
- Close the applet.
If you are an anonymous user (i.e. you haven't registered prior starting the game), you have to refresh the page of the site you're on now (regardless which one it is). You will see additional information in the status panel.
Though you haven't registered, a chess office is created for you. It is accessible by clicking a link on your status panel.
If you decide to register, played games and all other information (for example, rating) will not be lost.